Monday, March 9, 2009

Ask Me No Questions #5


She slaps the covers. "Come on, Fatso. Let's go."
"Where?"
"Just get dressed. I'll tell you later."
Here I was, feeling a little sorry for Aisha, and then she calls me names and bosses me around. Still I hike myself out of bed and stumble into the bathroom," (page 59)

This has to stop with Aisha, I have mixed feelings towards her one minute she's pissing me off the next moment she is being a really nice sweetie pie. She's on and off like a flickering light. I have faith and her of only she would try to do something nice for her sister i mean at least give her some respect. It's really going to encourage her to get better if you call her a fatso. I'm sure you just wanted her attention and that would help but can't you turn to other solutions like spraying water on her face. I heard that always works. When Nadira asks the question about where they were going it really bothered me how come she couldn't just answer instead of leaving her wondering. When my mom does it to me, she always responds just ride and you'll find out when you get there. I mean sometimes you just want to know. I think sometimes people just get tired of hearing where?

1 comment:

  1. DaVaughn,

    I love the quote you picked, it was very strong.
    Great use of descriptive detail, with: "She's on and off like a flickering light." I agree with what you said about Aisha calling Nadira a "fatso". It wasn't very nice, I think she was just trying to get her attention as well.

    Advice:
    *Next time you might want to check for some errors
    *KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

    This was an awesome Diablog DaVaughn!

    <3,
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete